Portfolio management platform market size – USD 4,295.5 million in 2020, market growth – CAGR of 5.30%.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, June 30, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The increased adoption of digital platforms for wealth and investment management, the need to comply with strict regulatory compliance, research and constant innovation are some of the factors behind the Portfolio Management Platform.
Market Trends – Technological advancements in the FinTech industry to propel the portfolio management platform.
According to current analysis by Reports and Data, the Global Portfolio Management Platform Market was valued at USD 4,295.5 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 6,536.8 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5. 30 %. The Portfolio Management Platform Market research offers a holistic analysis of the revenue generated by the Portfolio Management vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of critical strategies, business models, geographical presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and revenue of the Portfolio Management Platform market for all segments . The study provides a comprehensive overview of the factors responsible for the growth of the Portfolio Management Platforms market. Factors driving the portfolio management platform market to increasingly adopt digital platforms for wealth and investment management are to comply with stringent technological advancements in regulatory compliance in the FinTech industry. Due to increasing urbanization and digitalization across the globe, end-user sectors such as BFSI, government, and financial institutions have witnessed growth, which is expected to complement the growth of the portfolio management platform market. A growing number of key players are partnering with leading companies in the aforementioned industries to provide a superior and more efficient platform to help them grow their business and redefine experiences for customers.
The portfolio management platform market presents several opportunities for the vendors due to the growing number of high net worth individuals, rising high net worth of people and rising standard of living in developing countries. The growth of the portfolio management platform market is expected to be limited due to the lack of skilled professionals needed to operate these systems and the reluctance to implement new solutions due to the heavy reliance on investment methods traditional. It is expected that extensive research and development funded by various companies, along with improvements in cloud computing services, would help overcome this challenge and turn it into an opportunity for the market to flourish. Seamless and simplified solution integration, robust data analysis, real-time updated information, better risk protection and increased efficiency as well as faster case processing are some of the key benefits offered. by portfolio management platform for banking and financial institutions, insurance providers and private business organizations. The ecosystem of the portfolio management platform includes several small and large companies. These players are developing in-house solutions by devoting a larger share of their turnover to product innovation. Firms engage in partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and mergers to gain a competitive edge in the portfolio management platform market.
Download Sample @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2156
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The market is growing at a CAGR of 21% in Asia-Pacific owing to the rapid industrialization, urbanization and digitalization of developing countries and the increased use of digital transactions in developing countries such as India, China and Singapore.
• Global modernization and the emergence of technologies such as Fin Tech, Blockchain, have increased the number of digital financial transactions using many smart electronic devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops, which is expected to increase the use of the portfolio management platform and expand its market size.
• Governments are investing in the digitalization of the financial and banking sector to help modernize state-run services that people rely on for digital transactions, online banking and investment activities. These services are essential contributors to the revenue generated by the countries. This factor is expected to contribute to the growth of the portfolio management platform market.
• The mobile deployment model is expected to dominate the portfolio management platform market due to its low cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for end users.
• The portfolio management solution is expected to dominate the market in 2018. Portfolio management provides centralized management of multiple investment portfolios as well as increased security and compliance management.
• Risk management is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to the increasing use of risk management solutions to reduce financial losses and calculate the right time for investments and get better return on investment.
• Vendors in the market have adopted various strategies to increase the product ecosystem and gain a competitive advantage over their competitors. For example, FIS acquired Worldpay in 2019, to complete its geographic footprint
• In October 2019, Murex and National Bank of Canada agreed to implement Murex’s MX3 platform for financial market risk management to meet its regulatory compliance requirement.
• Major participants include Accenture, Murex, SS&C Technologies, Inc., FIS, Fiserv, Inc., Temenos AG, InvestEdge, Inc., Calypso Technology, Inc., Miles Software, Profile Software, GoldenSource, PROFIDATA GROUP and GlobalData Plc.
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2156
Component Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
o Advisory services
o System integration and deployment
o Technical support
Solution Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Investment management
• Order management
• Funds and transaction management
• Risk management
• Compliance management
Deployment Type (Revenue USD Million; 2018-2028)
End User (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
• Investment management companies
• Trading and exchange companies
• Brokerage companies
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2018-2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• Latin America
Shop Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2156
Thank you for reading our report. For customization or any questions regarding the report, please contact us. Our team will provide you with the report best suited to your needs.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: